I HAVE CHOSEN THE WRONG THEME


 Disclaimer: I am participating in Blogging from A-Z challenge 2022 and this is my post for I 


My very recent mistake has been 🙄

You all, by now must have already seen 😑

That I have chosen the wrong THEME 🙁

Initially easy is what it seemed 🤔

But now redundant is what it's deemed 😐

Every single day writing about my mistakes and faults 

Is like taking the happiness from my memories with a pinch of salt.🙄

I had made peace with all off-putting experiences so far 😏

Now it's like smelling again the rotten pickled Jar 🤭

Talking about my blunders and showing how idiotic I can be 😒

Feels like adding INSULT TO INJURY🤯

It shakes up my self-confidence 😒

When I feel it, it could be taken as sheer nonsense 😶

What I m definitely not looking for is PITY 😖

It's just an autobiographical account of yours truly 🤠

LESSON LEARNT #

 TO pick topics that are general 🤐

 Socially,  and personally ACCEPTABLE 😌

REPERCUSSIONS # I have enjoyed 😉 writing although 

For the next 17 letters, with the same theme, I shall continue to do so .😁

The comments and feedbacks are quite a motivation ☺

Deep inside me, I am getting the long-awaited Validation. 😇

Comments

  1. You are awesome. I don't say that much and even in future I won't... so be happy I just made your year, my dearest nemesis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thats a smart way of writing for I ! THe theme is tough and very few people can talk in a light manner about their mistakes. and many what u wrote are like reminders to others too , nostalgic and some had a lesson or two to take away. dont stop writing. wonderful that u came so far


    Good day - Dropping by from A to Z - https://afshan-shaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah... I think just follow your heart.
    Pen, in this case keyboard keys, can be heart's hands and wings.
    Let them say what they want to,
    It's takes courage to talk about the mistakes
    And if your heart tells to stop, do that.
    But not coz what others say.
    This is your blog, your space.
    Love, Anuradha.

    See you around the A-Z challenge!
    Hope you stop by my blog https://momandideas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely don't see it as a mistake,
    so don't you dare let your confidence break,

    Mistakes in life they may be twenty six,
    They are but mood lifters to us chicks,

    You write directly from the heart,
    In our life's teaching it plays a part,

    What you feel is most important that matters,
    So don't you let your work end up in tatters

    Take with a pinch of salt, the criticism unloved
    Your work is beautiful, and know that you're loved

    Here's my post for I:
    It Ends With Us


    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaaowwww Superb superb Deepa , hats off 👌 👏 👍 🙌 😎 😀 👌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A friend in need is a friend indeed! 😇

DRIZZLE TO DOWN POUR

R# RUN LOLA RUN