MAKE UP MY MIND , I CAN NEVER

 Disclaimer: I am participating in Blogging from A-Z challenge 2022 and this is my post for M # MAKE UP MY MIND,  SORRY 😞 I CAN NEVER .

Taking decisions has never been MY CUP OF TEA😬

Even if I do , last minute changes there shall always be.😉

The problem with my mind is , its never made up 😐

Forever confused and always messed up 🙄

In my student days :

Whether I want to graduate in Commerce or Humanities 🤔

Or Science should be chosen as others were all frivolities 😒

I loved English but also liked Maths 🤨

Biology was my favorite and so was Stats😇

Getting married : 

a boutique I decided I was opening 🤩

At a point when inside a baby I was carrying. 😬

I finally had to put it all up in a garage sale🙄

My nine months nausea had got everything derailed😑

PRESENTLY :

Should I invest my money in shares or do some philanthropy 🤔

Buying Property is an option too , but the second one is TAX FREE🤑


I want to travel or remain sedentary is again a question 🤔

Packing , unpacking for experiences near and far or should I take a journey within 🙏

If at all I decide to explore new destinations 😇

whether I should fly, or go by train becomes the unsolved equation .😒

The former is faster,  the latter is cheap 🤔

Both have their benefits which ones should I  reap ?😐


Its always the same delimma when  I am going to a party 🥳 🎉 

Whether I should dress up beautifully 🥰or smartly .🤩

Is it a good idea to be approachable and friendly 😇

Or should one carry an attitude to be taken seriously 🙄


I still can't decide whether music I want to pursue or write randomly 🤔

May be I was not meant to do any of the above actually 🙄

I should do something fruitful and not just procrastinate 😏

From tomorrow I m getting up early to Meditate 🧘‍♀️ 

Obviously I'll  be telling you tomorrow that I overslept 😴

And that, my mind told me, our skin requires 7 hours of REST. 🥰

LESSON LEARNT # 

 Taking decisions through your delimmas can be such a pain 😑

Put them on someone else's shoulder and u have a person to blame 🤫

REPERCUSSIONS # 

My fickle mind feels great when it's left with no option 🙃 

Not having to decide anything, life can be so much FUN😁😁





http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

Comments

  1. Loved it... but I always thought making decision came easy to you. Good to know, in some places you are as faulty as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being fickle always happens but when u fee certain to a great extent it is ok to take that plunge !

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved reading it chotts...u shd start writing poetry ..ur rhyming skills are superb..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait we have to make up our minds? Too many decisions. This was delightful you have a great sense of humor
    Medical Needs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes i am indecisive too... have you watched The Good Place series ? The character Chidi in that cannot even choose between flavours of cup cakes ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahah, I think in this particular aspect, I am kind of doing OK. I am impulsive by nature, so I just jump in. Decided. No time taken because I am restless. And then since I make that decision myself, I have to stick with it. If it doesn't work, the fix rests with me. On to the next step then, again impulsive! :D
    Read my A-Z at FictionPies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A friend in need is a friend indeed! 😇

DRIZZLE TO DOWN POUR

R# RUN LOLA RUN