Q# Hey Q, I am so much like You😁

 Disclaimer: I am participating in Blogging from A-Z challenge 2022 and this is my post for Q # Hey Q , I am so much like YOU .πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

When I played scrabble as a youngster I used to feel lucky when I got 'Q'😎😎

It's letter score being 10 , automatically my chances at winning grew.πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

But I realized it's absolutely USELESS WITHOUT 'U'🧐

Exactly the same way I have felt with myself too.🀷

I just cannot do without YOU 😌

Whatever I m doing be it any endeavor πŸ˜‡

It needs your backing and supportπŸ’ͺ whatsoever 😌

I m always full of doubt regarding my capabilities πŸ€”

Your encouragement adds just endless possibilities πŸ˜‡

Resembling Q, I have an oval face and a ponytail tooπŸ™ƒ

Only it hangs at the back , unlike Q🀷

Just as Q needs to be prefixed with U πŸ‘

I need you to hold my hand and guide me through πŸ˜‡

All the letters in our alphabet are so independent πŸ™ƒ

Unlike Q which cannot do anything unless U is it's attendant 🧐

None of the other vowels would do πŸ™

'Q' will only and solely have ' U '😐

How stubborn can this letter be πŸ™„

I m just surprised it's exactly like me πŸ€“


I can fly high up in the skies πŸŒ…

but it cannot happen without your smiles😊

Q can be used as an adjective, adverb or a noun πŸ€“πŸ€“

But without u , Q , you cannot even pronounce 😎😎

Same is the case with me , I can become whatever I want to πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

But the only thing with me , I shall always want YOU 😁

LESSON LEARNT FROM Q😍

IN THE GAME OF SCRABBLE ALTHOUGH Q IS ONE OF THE RICHEST πŸ’° πŸ€‘ 

WITHOUT HAVING U, IT IS PRACTICALLY WORTHLESS 

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Delightful REPERCUSSIONS 😊 

Only if all my family and friends knew πŸ’•πŸ’•

Their support and love has always pulled me throughπŸ˜‡ 

I have never been able to express my gratitude fully πŸ™‚

And tell you how much I need and love you really πŸ€—

Just like Q has taken U😏

For Granted I have taken too 😁


Thanks to all my blogger friends for reading 

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

Comments

  1. U are also constantly encouraging through out the challenge.. the support is mutual.quite a fun attempt on q.

    Good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just for your info QI is a word. But I loved the post. I loved the way you personified Q as you, that was deep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! When playing Scrabble with my brothers and sisters we would always try to get "QUIZ" great way to win the game!


    --
    Tim Brannan
    The Other Side | The A to Z of Conspiracy Theories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... Q without U is nothing... I never realised it. And comparing it to your face and pony... So creative!!! Loved reading this one!!!

    Dropping by from momandideas via the A-Z challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Q .. reminds me of Queen which u truly are, which u show in ur behavior and actions. You are truly the queen of ♥️.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are a couple of accepted q words on scrabble...qi and qin i think :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A friend in need is a friend indeed! πŸ˜‡

R# RUN LOLA RUN

FACE THE MUSIC WITH ME