UNPREDICTABILITY OF LIFE# UNPRECEDENTED AND UNEXPECTED OUTCOMES

 Disclaimer: I am participating in Blogging from A-Z challenge 2022 and this is my post for U # UNPREDICTABILITY OF LIFE #UNPRECEDENTED AND UNEXPECTED OUTCOMES 😏😏

LIFE being unpredictable is the most predictable notion 

But even foreseeable things can sometimes add to your confusion πŸ˜• 

When u have prepared just too well for an exam πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Days and Nights all u did was cram 🧐

You are just overconfident you will score the best πŸ’―πŸ’―

You are ready for everything that comes in the test πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

You try to answer every question diligently in the paper πŸ™‚

Finally, when the results come you are just an average scorerπŸ™„

😳😳😳😳😳

 When you go for an interview you have everything rolled up on your sleeveπŸ™‹‍♀️ 

But your answers strangely tend to become the Interviewer's pet-peeveπŸ‘€

When you actually want to show your intelligence πŸ’ͺπŸ‘Œ

You simply end up displaying your ignorance πŸ˜’

 πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Even in your personal life when you feel, a friend is closest to you πŸ«‚

You are blessed to have an understanding which happens in a very few πŸ‘­

The next day she will come up to you, in a very high handed way πŸ˜’

She doesn't like being taken for granted, and so she always wanted to say 🀷

🀷🀷🀷🀷🀷

One thing happens to me almost always or so I have come to observe🧐

Whenever I buy a gift for anyone, thinking that he/she will happily preserve 🀩

I expect joy and hugs while giving it πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€©

The next thing I know is, I would have to return it πŸ™„

It could be the size, colour, preference, anything whatsoeverπŸ˜’

Or it could be a replica of something already owned by him or her😐

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

 Just the previous day,  I had commented on a singing performance by a friend of mine 

I had appreciated her effort πŸ‘Œ πŸ’ͺ πŸ™‚ in adjectives and emojis combined πŸ˜‡

I thought she would be happy and just elated 😁

The next thing I knew was, she felt disappointed and degraded 😬

She didn't like the choice of my emojis and words put together πŸ€₯

She expected a lot more excitement for her musical endeavour πŸ˜’

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

The other day at a party, I  tried to be nice and friendly πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Complimenting everyone all and sundry πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Till someone took it differently 😐

Thinking πŸ€” I was just saying it tauntingly πŸ™„

Uff what to do that's the biggest dilemma πŸ˜• 

Whatever u say or do will always twist someone's antenna 🀫😳


REPERCUSSIONS #

Actions  being unpredictable is a clichΓ© thing πŸ˜’

But getting unexpected reactions is so confusing πŸ˜• 

One moment you feel you are in a comfortable settingπŸ˜‡ 

The next, you find your whole ground shaking πŸ₯Ά

At times your very existence goes for a toss πŸ™„

And you find yourself absolutely at a loss πŸ₯΅


LESSON LEARNT #

NEVER COUNT ON ANYTHING OR ANYONE, NOT EVEN YOURSELF IN ANYWAY πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

LIFE IS JUST NOT BLACK OR WHITE BUT  DIFFERENT SHADES OF GREY☠

 I HAD TAKEN UP THIS A TO Z CHALLENGE, FEELING I HAVE SO MUCH TO WRITE AND SAY πŸ˜‡

NOW WITH EVERY LETTER, I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP RIGHT AWAY 😐


http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

Comments

  1. I love the way you can rhyme almost everything and make most sense. I loved it so much that I wish I had written this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ❤ 😊 πŸ«‚ Mix ...it really feels great to get your appreciation πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

      Delete
  2. Appreciation - accepting it gracefully is not everyone's cup of tea.....just ignore and move on though easy said than done...i come across some who find faults in a nice gesture. I don't take second chances with them


    Dropping by from a to z "The Pensive"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right, in the first chance , I normally give those thankless people, a benefit of doubt. But after my second attempt they are done for me forever πŸ˜‡

      Delete
  3. Unpredictability is when you prepare for Biology exam and realize that its History in the exam hall ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘bad situation really πŸ˜• Jayshree

      Delete
  4. Duh, expectations and criticism have become second nature for some. Just do the best you can, and then move on to the next with peace in your heart. I liked how you showed unexpectedness in everything - be in exams, interviews, gifting, parties, friends, phew! It's going to be very difficult if this bothers us in every area of life and even in day to day things!

    Read Priyanka Chopra Jonas' journey at Unfinished - my post for U!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deepa for your valuable feedback and encouragement πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

      Delete
  5. Haa haa haa... ..I could imagine u while reading this...🀣🀣... very apt and very u.....enjoyed reading it...πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dearest Anji for reading and always encouraging me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯°

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A friend in need is a friend indeed! πŸ˜‡

R# RUN LOLA RUN

FACE THE MUSIC WITH ME